Thursday, November 15, 2012

Busy little carpenter bees...

We have so many amazing things to show you around here, and I NEED to get caught up soon. We have set a goal to finish up some major projects in time for the holidays - when everyone will mostly likely have more visitors. So, we have been working so hard that I haven't had too much time to write about what we have been finishing plus the house has been so chaotic that it was not picture ready :-)

We have almost finished painting the floors, walls and installing shelves in the basement. Hurricane Sandy gave us the motivation and push to finish this project after experiencing some flooding. We painted the hallway and even added a wall stencil that I just love! The office/studio is undergoing a beautiful transformation turning out to be my favorite room in the house! Two old pieces of furniture that were taking up a bunch of space in the garage have been refinished and found a perfect place within the house. Stay tuned...I will be posting pictures soon!

In the meantime head on over and read this article my wonderfully talented friend Amy from the blog Helen Ethel Studio wrote about my handcrafted jewelry for Handmade in Pa.

Ryann Thompson’s Photo Jewelry Keepsakes

No comments:

Post a Comment